What is Healthy Kids?
- Oregon’s expanded health coverage for uninsured Oregon children and teens.
- Offers no-cost, low-cost and full-cost coverage to all uninsured Oregon kids and teens up to their 19th birthday.
- No child will be put on a waiting list or turned down due to a pre-existing condition.
- No family makes too much money for Healthy Kids. Even middle income families qualify; a family of four earning as much as $69,384 annually may still qualify for the low-cost option.
- Coverage last for one full year and includes regular checkups, prescriptions, dental, vision, mental and behavioral services and more.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility is based on age, residency and income.
- Under age 19
- Legal Resident of Oregon
- Income will determine whether the child qualifies for the no-cost, low-cost or full-cost option
We can help! Request more information or to apply or renew coverage